Author Topic: slash facebook We've been added to Gods of Metal bill in Milan, Italy, June 23r"  (Read 1805 times)

Offline ripper1

• GNR Shredder
  • whatever rocks your socks*
Who is Saul referring to when he says 'we'? I'm guessing VelvetR or his solo stuff. And I don't think people with red hair like to be called that way. It wasn't funny when Slash said it and it is less funny now that you repeated it. If you are going to insult someone- grow some balls and say their full name. Don't know if Axl is okay with it, but I'm pretty sure Hudson wouldn't like Rose calling him a curly-headed-fuck on his birthday after having not spoke with him in +10 years.

Just an overreacting fan. Nah, I just felt like sharing a thought.
:thumbsup:

On topic;This could turn out to be a very cool festival indeed.
Stand for something or you will die
for nothing.

Offline jimb0

• GNR Shredder
  • Back in the Saddle Again
I know Slash contributed to the GNR songs in his set, but I feel it's slightly underhanded that he added those after Axl had been playing them under the Guns N' Roses  name for ten years live when Slash chose to quit the band in 96.  Five years later Axl debuted a new guns and ten years after that Slash starts this Appetite Guitar / Amp combo and doing the same songs live.  Come on man, you Left the band.

I love 'em both but I feel this makes it even harder for people to take the new Guns seriously. 

Offline fincksta

• ChiDem Rocker
  • Guns N' Roses Was Here!
I know Slash contributed to the GNR songs in his set, but I feel it's slightly underhanded that he added those after Axl had been playing them under the Guns N' Roses  name for ten years live when Slash chose to quit the band in 96.  Five years later Axl debuted a new guns and ten years after that Slash starts this Appetite Guitar / Amp combo and doing the same songs live.  Come on man, you Left the band.

I love 'em both but I feel this makes it even harder for people to take the new Guns seriously.

axl shouldn't be playing slash songs live. slash is X. it's time the red head moves on with new material

Offline usemyillusion

• ChiDem Rocker
so what u'r sayin is that guns shouldn't play slash's parts at shows, so no old songs at all ? That'd be shit. Slash covers gnr every single show n puts on a good show. Just let m get on with playin a awesome show
GNR - Dublin & Brimingham 2006
Leeds, Birmingham & Manchester 2010
Dublin, Newcastle, Manchester and V.I.P @ Birmingham 2012

Offline Babbles

• ChiDem Rocker
  • Get two birds stoned at the same time!
Who is Saul referring to when he says 'we'? I'm guessing VelvetR or his solo stuff. And I don't think people with red hair like to be called that way. It wasn't funny when Slash said it and it is less funny now that you repeated it. If you are going to insult someone- grow some balls and say their full name. Don't know if Axl is okay with it, but I'm pretty sure Hudson wouldn't like Rose calling him a curly-headed-fuck on his birthday after having not spoke with him in +10 years.

Do I smell ginger??
i'm on better drugs yeeeaaaah. robin, bucket, and brain drugs. sebastian n' lars drug too

Offline fincksta

• ChiDem Rocker
  • Guns N' Roses Was Here!
so what u'r sayin is that guns shouldn't play slash's parts at shows, so no old songs at all ? That'd be shit. Slash covers gnr every single show n puts on a good show. Just let m get on with playin a awesome show

playing slash songs from appetite and illusions at a 2012 guns n roses concert isn't awesome

Offline Slash9595

• ChiDem Rocker
  • All that I wanted was GN'R

Yeah Slash mostly plays a lot of Guns songs right now.So, back in the days with VR he wasn't covering that much Guns' songs, he played only It's so Easy and Mr. Brownstone, while Axl kept playing only Guns until the CD was released, but wait, Axl has been in Guns all the time, it's his, just it's really taking a lot of time to release CD2... :)
They’ve still got it, and we still want it - THE AGE Entertainment, March 17, 2013

Offline Estranged_85

• Stage Hand
of course the "redhead" knows and i think slash also knows that.. =) it would've been fun if he did some guest apperance (spelling?) on some gnr songs =)

why of course?

i'm pretty sure Axl knows which band will attending at the same festival.. same with slash.. n same as mötley crue or manowar knows that GN'R will play etc.. =)

if a band does the European festival tour they'll play anywhere between 10 and 40 festivals, each with anywhere between 30 and 1,000 acts. That means anywhere between 3,000 and 40,000 permutations. You think axl or any other big act is gonna be scrawling through that?

Sure, someone has probably mentioned to Axl by now but the idea that Axl is stoked that Ensiferum are on the bill at Graspop is naive.

you're probably right!. but i still think axl or slash gonna find out thru press or other ways that their old bandmate plays at the same festival. maybe not this day or weekend...
Life Sucks But In A Beautiful Kind Of Way

sweden

Offline axl_rose1990

• Stage Hand
  • "Once upon a time there was a Shackler..."
Interesting, would be nice if they could just have a conversation, and chat about old times, would be nice for us fans :) but cant see GN'R staying an extra day just to see Slash, they'll leave the next day after the gig.
GN'R - Birmingham '06 - Birmingham '10 -Birmingham '12

Offline ©GnrPersia

• Paranoid Freak
  • CD Charter Mofo
  • Spotlight Soaker
  • 2002 lineup Forever
dream on dreamers!

Offline Guns N Roses 4 Lyf

• GNR Shredder

playing slash songs from appetite and illusions at a 2012 guns n roses concert isn't awesome
what are you on about? do you just come on here to piss people off? have a word with yourself, he's obviously going to play the old material because the FANS want to hear it
Guns N Roses
Manchester 2006 & 2010
Liverpool 2012
Birmingham 2012

Offline Guns N Roses 4 Lyf

• GNR Shredder
i'm referring to axl with regards to 'he'
Guns N Roses
Manchester 2006 & 2010
Liverpool 2012
Birmingham 2012

Offline 2NaFish

• Captain
  • KINGSHIP
just put him on ignore. he's a moron.

i wasnt referring to axl as 'he'.
POOFFF!!! couldn't take it anymore, BP

Offline Reformed Terrorist

• GNR Shredder
  • To be honest, I'm just here for the blowjob.

Do I smell ginger??
1- last time I looked in the mirror I didn't notice any freckles nor red hair. 
2- Ginger people or very rare to see on this side of the world.
3-I'm afraid gingers dislike South Park.
Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board.

Facebook Comments

GNR Audio N' Video
GNR Tracker