Author Topic: My views on Whitney passing away (no jokes)  (Read 671 times)

Offline theman

• ChiDem Rocker
  • Guns N' Roses Was Here!
My views on Whitney passing away (no jokes)
« on: February 12, 2012, 01:31:32 AM »
Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Offline 2NaFish

• Captain
  • KINGSHIP
Re: My views on Whitney passing away (no jokes)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 06:17:44 AM »
your views?
POOFFF!!! couldn't take it anymore, BP

Offline Miss Andrea

• ChiDem Rocker
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 12:11:01 PM »
me thinking loud:

some people say that you cant spoil your life forever by making just one bad choice... I think you can, maybe that single one is all it takes to start moving into the wrong direction, then you start collecting bad choices which are a consequence of the original one, which lead you to become a crackhead.

I think the first bad choice ( or the worst) she made was Bobby Brown.   

this shows in what ways a bad love can kill you
*Too* hot for teacher.

Offline polar

• Spotlight Soaker
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 09:28:57 PM »
Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it

GNR Audio N' Video
GNR Tracker