'ChiDem' Lounge > EAST VILLAGE

Stephen King's "11.22.63" [spoilers! you should've read the book to participate]

(1/3) > >>

ben vercetti:
Heya, anyone read the new SK book yet and wanna voice their opinions on the story or writing?  :D

ripper1:
Havent read it,dont think im interested either.Im a King fan but read reviews of this,they say its good but yeah.idk

ben vercetti:

--- Quote from: ripper1 on April 02, 2012, 03:45:47 PM ---Havent read it,dont think im interested either.Im a King fan but read reviews of this,they say its good but yeah.idk

--- End quote ---

Having read many of his books, I somehow think this one's special. I'm pretty mad for nostalgia n' stuff so maybe I'm not the most unbiased person to give advice lol

ripper1:

--- Quote from: ben vercetti on April 02, 2012, 04:13:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: ripper1 on April 02, 2012, 03:45:47 PM ---Havent read it,dont think im interested either.Im a King fan but read reviews of this,they say its good but yeah.idk

--- End quote ---

Having read many of his books, I somehow think this one's special. I'm pretty mad for nostalgia n' stuff so maybe I'm not the most unbiased person to give advice lol

--- End quote ---
tell you what.get it.read it.let me know what you thought.

ben vercetti:

--- Quote from: ripper1 on April 02, 2012, 04:20:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: ben vercetti on April 02, 2012, 04:13:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
tell you what.get it.read it.let me know what you thought.

--- End quote ---

Uhm... already have, sherlock ;) But there's room for discussion on some of the story's aspects and I've created this thread here since I couldn't find a proper one anywhere else :)

PS: Why would I start a thread to discuss a book, if I hadn't read the book yet?  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version