Guns N' Roses News - Media - Discussion > GUNS N' ROSES NEWS

o2 Arena May 31 - Live Stream **Updated** DVD and Cinema Release!!!

(1/27) > >>

Guns N Roses 4 Lyf:
http://livebeats.com/event298

oooooooof  :D

Sean:
last stream left me disappointed and I could not view one whole song without various frustration. never finished the show either.  Is this with a different content provider?

ahhh at first look seems it. Wonder what bandwidth they use.

Guns N Roses 4 Lyf:

--- Quote from: Sean on May 19, 2012, 03:44:05 PM ---last stream left me disappointed and I could not view one whole song without various frustration. never finished the show either.  Is this with a different content provider?

--- End quote ---
you must have had bad luck sir, when i watched the last show live on stream it was perfect, i will admit when i went back to it once the concert had finished it was freezing now and then, your call. I think it will be a good show, imagine twat in proper television quality *orgasmic*

Sean:

--- Quote from: Guns N Roses 4 Lyf on May 19, 2012, 04:05:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sean on May 19, 2012, 03:44:05 PM ---last stream left me disappointed and I could not view one whole song without various frustration. never finished the show either.  Is this with a different content provider?

--- End quote ---
you must have had bad luck sir, when i watched the last show live on stream it was perfect, i will admit when i went back to it once the concert had finished it was freezing now and then, your call. I think it will be a good show, imagine twat in proper television quality *orgasmic*

--- End quote ---

its not luck. I explained a bit last time.  Its quality of bandwidth providers and levels having to reach worldwide destinations and vice versa. in a nutshell....   and its not one bandwidth carriers, its many.    For example I have CD.com in a Texas DataCenter knowing what $bandwidth carriers and networks are available to reach you at your desk and what my DC is capable of providing. There is a lot in the mix, but knowing some carriers will point out your luck ;).

Guns N Roses 4 Lyf:

--- Quote from: Sean on May 19, 2012, 04:26:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guns N Roses 4 Lyf on May 19, 2012, 04:05:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

its not luck. I explained a bit last time.  Its quality of bandwidth providers and levels having to reach worldwide destinations and vice versa. in a nutshell....   and its not one bandwidth carriers, its many.    For example I have CD.com in a Texas DataCenter knowing what $bandwidth carriers and networks are available to reach you at your desk and what my DC is capable of providing. There is a lot in the mix, but knowing some carriers will point out your luck ;).

--- End quote ---
sort of understand haha bit technical for me! you know we will have it as a torrent anyway so all good i guess!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version